Your membership will help us to deliver a culturally safe approach to achieve improved health and well being for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People and communities across Australia.
Our membership is comprised of:
- Ordinary (Full) Members: for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People who practise as an enrolled nurse, registered nurse or registered midwife
- Student Member: for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People who are studying nursing or midwifery
- Associate Individual Member: for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People who have retired from practising as a nurse or midwife
- Affiliate Individual Member: for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People who are working in nursing or midwifery. Example: Assistants in Nursing or Midwifery, Nurse Navigators and Aboriginal Maternal, Infant Care Workers, Cultural Capability Workers and Ngangkari Traditional Healers. (Note: this category was amended by the CATSINaM Board as per the CATSINaM Constitution section 13F, 1A) Also, note Non-Indigenous Affiliate Individuals can join LINMEN
- Affiliate Organisation Member: we are currently not accepting this level of membership but would like to encourage to join LINMEN,
To complete the Membership registration form, please click on the 'Join Us' button.
All Members will go through an endorsement process and is not in full effect until Members have been through this process.